Private Tuition In Thames Ditton
Course members of singersandsongs.com discounted rate of £35.00 per hour.
45 Minutes : Children /Teenagers Only
Adults N/A £40.00-Hour Only
I specialize in coaching individual development of singing styles and material, and building a comprehensive and reliable singing technique.
Private Acting and Performance Coaching
I am also an Acting and Performance Coach, Teaching Audition Preparation and Technique, Dialect and Accent, Speeches and Elocution.
I taught Drama, Voice and Performance at Italia Conti Stage School from 1998 to 2004.
I coach Actors and Singers from all over London, from Drama Schools TO Casting Directors, Agencies and Record Companies.
- Weekly Sessions for Schools of All Age Ranges,from Nursery to College
- Half and Full Day Workshops for small and large groups,using all styles of material.
- I particularly work on Performance and Group Work.
- My Workshops develop creative Performing Arts and Singing Skills.
- I incorporate Song Writing,Choral,Solo and Harmony Work.
I Provide Workshop Sessions In Team Building, Confidence and presentation, relaxation and Voice Control. Using Music and Song and Vocal Exercises. I have worked with:
- Indigo Public Affairs
- The Law Society
- Ashridge Management College Berkhamsted
Singing provides huge benefits to people suffering from Dementia.
The area of the brain that stores music and Lyrics continues to work long after people have lost the power of speech and their memory.Singing can re-awaken memory,calm and soothe sufferers and provide untold pleasure .
I have been singing in Residential Homes specialising in Dementia for 20 years.
In December 2011 one Resident in a Chessington Home who had not been able to speak for 2 years, joined me in singing a whole song with perfect Lyrics, and a huge smile.